Fill out the online PPE form Here.
70E Solutions has constructed a State of the Art Dielectric Testing Facility. We offer Rubber Glove, Rubber Blanket, Rubber Sleeve, Line hose, switchboard matting, dielectric footwear, and Hot-Stick dielectric testing. We also test temporary protective grounds. Each piece of protective equipment is visually and electrically inspected by certified technicians to current ASTM standards.
We also stock a complete inventory selection of rubber gloves, sleeves, blankets, grounds, hot-sticks, insulated tools, blast suits and PPE.
- Rubber Gloves are to be dielectrically tested every 6 months.
- Rubber Sleeves are to be dielectrically tested every 12 months.
- Rubber Blankets are to be dielectrically tested every 12 months.
- Hot-sticks are to be tested every two years.
- Temporary Grounds are to be tested every three years.
1910.137 (b) (2) (ii) Insulating equipment shall be inspected for damage before each day’s use and immediately following an incident that can reasonably be suspected of having caused damage. Insulating gloves shall be given an air test, along with the inspection.
|Hot Stick – Straight||$20.00|
|Hot Stick Telescopic Less Than 20 Ft||$30.00|
|Hot Stick Telescopic Greater Than 20 Ft||$40.00|
|Temporary Grounds (Per lead)||$12.00|
|Insulated hand tools||$15.00|
|Switchboard Matting(Per 4' x 3' sections)||$20.00|
|Meter Function Test||$19.00|
Minimum order fee may apply on orders under $40.