Shipping & Returns
70E Solutions' Outgoing UPS Shipping Service Zones:
70E Solutions' Outgoing Fedex Shipping Service Zones:
- Certain items may be exempt from the free shipping. If an item has a shipment cost with it, it will show up on its product information page.
- Free shipments will be shipped via UPS Ground or Fedex Ground.
- Free shipping only applies to the 48 continuous states.
- Orders taken over the phone do not qualify for free shipping.
P.O. Box Policy
- If the ship to address is a P.O. Box we reserve the right to ship the package via USPS regardless of the shipment service chosen. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes via Fedex or UPS.
- We do not offer shipping services higher than ground on our website. If an order needs to be rushed please call in (724-789-7246) and place the order. We will be able to process your order in a timely manner with upgraded shipping services. Please note: Priority orders do not qualify for free shipping.
70E Solutions strives to ensure that all orders are shipped correctly with the highest grade products available in the industry. In the event a product or garment needs to be exchanged or returned, the following criteria must be met:
- Garments must be returned or exchanged within 30 Days of the purchase date.
- Garments may be returned or exchanged if they are in new, unwashed and unworn condition.
- Garments cannot be returned if they have been worn, ironed, soiled, or had laundry tapes applied.
- Garments that have been altered cannot be returned.
- Undergarments are not eligible for return.
- Stock garments may be returned for exchange or credit.
- Since cut-to-order, non-stock and custom garments require special production runs, all sales are final.
- Special, non-stock and custom garments cannot be returned or exchanged (except garments shipped in error or having workmanship problems). Please check with 70E Solutions customer service to verify that your garment is returnable.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) Number. The RA Number must be written on the outside of the box. Please call customer service to obtain authorization (RA) number prior to returning your garment. Garments will be sent back to the customer if they are received by 70E Solutions without a RA number.
- Garments returned for credit will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Credit cannot be issued for name tag, logo, freight, or other personalization and handling charges.
- Due to the nature of rubber goods (Gloves, Blankets, Sleeves, Line-Hose, Etc.) 70E Solutions DOES NOT accept returns on ANY rubber goods or testing of rubber goods unless there was an error caused by 70E Solutions.
All Other Products
- All other products must be returned or exchanged within 30 Days of the purchase date. Products must be unused and in the original packaging.
Please call customer service at 724-789-7246, in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of purchase date.
Return merchandise with RMA number to:
(print RMA number Here)
135 Sparks Ave
NOTE: Refunds sent with no RMA number, or mailed to the call center will be returned to sender.
Out of Stock Policy
The most important thing to keep in mind when ordering is that our stock balances fluctuate throughout the day with sales demand and stock that we receive from the manufacturers. Items are constantly being sold and our stock is constantly being replenished. If the item is identified as "Out of Stock", we can special order the item for you and ship it as soon as we get it. Most items ship within 2 weeks.
Just because the item you ordered is NOT identified as out-of-stock does not necessarily mean that it will be in-stock at the moment you order it. We will notify you if the item you ordered is out-of-stock. We first try to reply via email and give you 3 days to reply. If we have not heard from you we will then try to call you at the numbers you provide with your order. Be sure to give us your current email address and phone number.
Some items are listed for sale on our web site that have not been released from the manufacturer yet. We place these items on the web site so that consumers may pre-order the items. Preorders are reserved with payment up front on a first come, first served basis. You may also request to be placed on a “notify list” and we will let you know when products are in-stock and available for delivery. Be advised that prepaid orders always get priority for delivery.
Many out-of-stock items are excellent products and are available for purchase, but we do not always stock these items in inventory. We will be happy to special order these items for you in a timely fashion. Again, most items ship within 2 weeks.
For international shipments please contact us.