Carhartt 9.9 Cal/Cm² Flame-Resistant Rain Defender® Hooded Heavyweight Zip-Front Sweatshirt
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Men's heavyweight hoodie that's flame-resistant and water-repellent.
Not your average sweatshirt, this men's heavyweight hoodie helps defend against the hazards of the job. It's made from flame-resistant fleece that keeps you dry through light rain. The original fit layers easily over your other gear.
- 13-ounce, FR 56% modacrylic / 34% lyocell / 10% aramid fleece
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Attached hood with adjustable FR drawcord closure
- Vislon® front zip with Nomex® FR tape
- Spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waist keep out the cold
- Two front handwarmer pockets with inner media pocket
- Inner hook-and-loop pocket