10 cal/cm² 70E Solutions Coverall Kit with AS1000HAT Face Shield and Class 00 Glove Kit
- 9.69 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The 70E Solutions Arc Flash Kit provides quality components, meeting the NFPA 70E HRC 2 requirements. Our kit includes high quality Carhartt coveralls, NSA FR Knit hood, 70E Solutions AS1000HAT-SPL70E hard hat/face shield and can be stored in the included 70E Solutions Kit Bag. This kit is a simple solution to equip yourself in the highest quality components on the market at an economical price point.
These kits are a stock item and can ship within 24 hours from our facility.
- Carhartt Coverall (101017-410)
- NSA Balaclava (H11RY)
- UVEX A700 Series Protective Eyewear (A705)
- 70E Solutions AS1000HAT-SPL70E Face shield (AS1000HAT-SPL70E)
- 70E Solutions Kit Bag (70EBAG-M)
- Ear Plugs (SMF-30)
- 70E Solutions Face Shield Bag (70ESHLDBAG)
Carhartt 101017-410 Work Coverall
Color: Dark Navy
Cal Rating: 10 Cal/cm2
- Two extra-deep front inset pockets, and two rear patch pockets
- Two large double-stitched chest pockets, one with flap
- Tool pocket on right leg
- Pass-thru access to inner clothing
- Three-piece action back style for ease of movement
- Solid brass breakaway zipper
- Double-stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Roomy leg cut to fit over boots
- Elastic waist
- Snap wrist closures
Fabric: Single Layer of Ultrasoft
Color: Navy Blue
Cal Rating: 12 Cal/cm2
- Designed for comfort and flexibility
Frame Color: Silver and Black
Lens Coating: Antifog
Lens Color: Clear
Conforming Material Technology adapts to the shape of the surrounding ear canal when in your ear and returns the earplug to its original shape when removed.
Delivers superior comfort and a truly individual fit.
Simplifies inventory control - a single product can fit almost every wearer.
70E Solutions AS1000HAT-SPL70E 10 Cal/cm2 Faceshield with Hard Hat
The AS1000HAT Includes Front Brim Hard Hat, Dielectric Slotted Bracket, Arch Shield and Chin Cup with 70E logo on Hardhat
- 10 cal/cm2 ATPV rating when used with the included chin cup.
- 7.5 x 20 viewing area.
- Extra light tint.
- 0.06 thick.
- Absorbs >99.9% of harmful UV radiation.
- Resistant to fogging.
- Tested to ASTM F2178 Specifications.
70E Solutions Kit Bag (Medium)
- 600-denier polyester ripstop fabric with double PU coating
- Bottom panel is 450-denier polyester with double PU coating
- Zippered main compartment with two zipper pulls
- Zippered front pocket
- Black web handles with self-fabric handle wrapper reinforced at stress points
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Plastic hardware
- 24" x 12 1/4" x 10 3/4"
70E Solutions Face Shield Bag
Salisbury Class 00 Glove Kit
How to Size Your Glove
Salisbury linemen’s gloves are available in a full range of sizes, from 7 through 12, including half sizes (there are no 7 ½ and 11 ½ ).To determine glove size, measure the circumference around the palm. Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners. For more information check out our blog post!
Our glove kit includes Salisbury Class 00, 500VAC Gloves Stamped & Tested to ASTM Standards, Salisbury ILPG10 Goat Skin Leather
Protectors and a Canvas Glove Bag. Salisbury linemen's gloves are extremely flexible to make working with small parts easy.
Glove Class: 00
Standards: Gloves meet or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 Standards.
Max use: 500 VAC
Manufactured from top grain goatskin, these protectors provide excellent protection for rubber insulating gloves at a very economical price. The ILPG10 series gloves are specifically designed for Salisbury class 00 & 0 ASTM Lineman's gloves. They come in size 7, dual sizes 8/8.5 through 11/11.5 and size 12.
Using these gloves along with leather protectors will greatly extend the life of the gloves, add thermal protection in the event of an Arc Flash and help protect the gloves from punctures; it is also the standard.
The 70E Solutions 12" canvas glove bag is the perfect way to store each pair of gloves and will pay for themselves time and time again.
This bag is made from #10 canvas duck and is double stitched on all seams. There is a flap over the top with snap fasteners. On the back there is a quick release snap for attachment to belt which is reinforced inside and outside with leather. Both the snaps and quick release snap are nickel plated to prevent rust. The rivets are capped to prevent scratching of the rubber gloves. Grommets in the bottom provide drainage. Stress points have extra stitching for durability.
Mandatory Glove Testing
All rubber insulating gloves 70E Solutions sells are tested at our in house testing facility to ASTM standards. 70E Solution’s lab technicians visualize, dielectrically test and fill out a lab report on all of our newly sold rubber insulating gloves. All gloves come date stamped, sealed in a plastic bag and contain a lab report. There is a $10.00 charge for this service
All rubber goods sold are non-returnable.