Protecta 3590018 Rebel Self Retracting Lifeline 15-ft
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Swiveling anchorage loop and carabiner
- 15 ft. (4.5m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope lifeline
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant stackable thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Several configurations available
15 ft. (4.5m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with steel snap hook, swiveling anchorage and anchorage carabiner.
Rebel™ self retracting lifelines (SRL) with super-tough yet lightweight composite housings are built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. These Rebel™ SRL’s feature a 310 pound (141 kg) user capacity, and a robust design to ensure longevity. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high strength web lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.