2021 NFPA 70E Online Training AccessNow (6 hour)
- Delivered via email within 15 minutes of purchase, no matter when you order. Purchase the quantity you need, and distribute access keys to your team!
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
NOTE: We recommend purchasing a copy of the NFPA 70E Standard to accompany this course. Find it here.
Course will be available within 15 minutes of purchase, usually instantly. Login information and access instructions will be emailed to you.
Already purchased and trying to sign in? Click here.
OSHA considers electrocutions and electrical hazards as one of the "Fatal Four" violations found in the workplace.
Electrical hazard issues are the 9th most cited violation by federal OSHA inspectors.
This means that failure to meet electrical requirements can be dangerous to workers, and can leave employers open to costly OSHA fines.
This course, which is based on the 2021 Edition of the NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, will prepare you for the hazards and risks associated with working with electricity, as well as proper practices and procedures.
4 chapters of comprehensive video lessons with an interactive quiz
- Module 1: Introduction to the Standard
- Module 2: Electrical Safety Related Work Practices
- Module 3: Safe Work Conditions
- Module 4: 480V Switchboard