Miller Twin Turbo Fall Protection Systems with D-Ring Connector 6-ft
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ D-Ring Connector easily adapts two lightweight Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
Increases worker productivity and versatility with freedom of movement – less restrictive than other units on the market.
Permits TurboLite™ PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility; the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside the unit.
- Replacement for double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards
- Innovative design that easily connects to most fall protection harnesses with non-coated metallic back D-rings
- An effective solution when working with low fall clearance
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts without interruption
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLite™ PFL models