Insulated Electrical Glove Kit Class 4 18" Length - 36,000V AC
- 4.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Salisbury linemen's gloves are extremely flexible to make working with small parts easy.
- Class 4
- Color options: Black
- Gloves meet or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 Standards.
- 18" length
- Max use: 36,000 VAC
Salisbury linemen’s gloves are available in a full range of sizes, from 9 through 11, there are no half sizes. To determine glove size, measure the circumference around the palm in inches. Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners. For more information check out our blog post!
- Salisbury goatskin leather protectors with non-metallic buckle and pull strap for class 4 18" length rubber gloves.
- Leather Protector Gloves should always be worn over Insulating Rubber Gloves to provide the needed mechanical protection against cuts, abrasions and punctures.
- The ILP5S Series is manufactured from top grain goatskin.
- Comes in dual sizes 7/7.5 through 11/11.5 and 12.
The 70E Solutions 18" canvas glove bag is the perfect way to store each pair of gloves and will pay for themselves time and time again. This bag is made from #10 canvas duck and is double stitched on all seams. There is a flap over the top with snap fasteners. On the back there is a quick release snap for attachment to belt which is reinforced inside and outside with leather. Both the snaps and quick release snap are nickel plated to prevent rust. The rivets are capped to prevent scratching of the rubber gloves. Grommets in the bottom provide drainage. Stress points have extra stitching for durability.
Mandatory Glove Testing
All rubber insulating gloves 70E Solutions sells are tested at our in house testing facility to ASTM standards. 70E Solution’s lab technicians visualize, dielectrically test and fill out a lab report on all of our newly sold rubber insulating gloves.
All gloves come date stamped, sealed in a plastic bag and contain a lab report. There is a charge for this service.
Rubber goods are not returnable.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – see www.p65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.