Carhartt 11 Cal/Cm² Flame-Resistant Traditional Twill Coverall
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Men's FR twill coveralls made for comfort and durability.
- 9-ounce, 100% cotton FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- Spread collar; Brass front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer storm flaps
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Two chest flap pockets
- Two pass-through pockets
- Utility pocket
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off
Machine wash warm - 165F(74C), all zippers closed, Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxide, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Do not use fabric softeners, Iron with low heat, Do not starch, Garment may be dry clean ed.