Bierer Meters PD800W Cordless Phasing Tester 800kV
- 5.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Phasing has never been easier with the Exclusive, Wireless Technology of the PD800W Cordless Phasing Tester.
The PD800W Cordless Phasing Tester accurately and easily operates in multiple applications including phasing, voltage detection, phase sequencing and phase angle indication. You will only need this one kit for three-phase secondary systems, capacitive test points, URD systems and overhead and transmission/substation systems. This unique tester operates like a conventional phasing tester but does not require an interconnecting cable or extension resistors. Each probe is water resistant, has a strong construction designed to withstand wear and is completely shielded to minimize stray field interference. Each kit contains a Reference Probe (Transmitter), Meter Probe (Receiver), one straight probe adapter (81280LPM), one hook probe adapter (81280LHM), instruction manual, all stored in a padded case (PD800B).
- FCC Licensed Wireless Technology
- The Meter Probe features a Large Easy-to-Read Digital Display with Backlight
- Both Probes feature High Intensity Color Coded LED Indicator Lights
- Both Probes are Impact and Water Resistant, Designed to withstand Wear
- Requires No Interconnecting Cable between Probes
- Requires No Extension Resistors
- Both Probes are Completely Shielded to Minimize Stray Field Interference
- Meter Probe Can be used as a Voltage Detector Showing Approximate Voltage, in the URD or OH Position, or with Reference Probe up to 69kV to Ground
- Cordless Phasing Tool Direct Contact from 120V - 69kV, Distribution Systems
- Cordless Phasing Tool (Degree Position Only) Non-Contact from 69kV - 800kV, Transmission/Substation Systems
- Phase URD Systems
- Phase Capacitive Test Points on URD Elbows
- Phase by Using the Phase Sequence Indicator Lights in URD and OH Positions
- Phase Angle Indicator, Showing Actual Phase Angle Relationship in Degrees, in the Degree Position
- Automatically Alerts User of a Delta/Wye Transformation by an Indicator Light Blinking
- Can be Used to Tie Utility Systems and Cogeneration Plants Together
- Operating Range of 100ft.
- Kit is Stored in a Highly Durable Carrying Case Padded with Foam
Both the Reference Probe and the Meter Probe have a five-position selector switch that controls different operating modes.
- OFF - Power off for storage
- DEG - For phase angle measurements from 208V to 800kV
- URD - For phasing and voltage detection on Underground Rural Distribution systems from 4Kv - 35Kv.
- OH - For phasing and voltage detection on overhead systems from 4kV - 69kV
- TEST - Tests internal meter circuitry and displays battery voltage