Miller by Honeywell
70E HP Harness Fall Protection Kit
- 9.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Optional: MILLER 6 FT. CROSS ARM STRAP TWO D-RINGS 8183/6FTGN
Anchorage Connectors are designed as the intermediary for securing a connecting device to an anchorage. Miller anchorage connectors are easily accessible, located a safe distance above any lower obstacles and support 5,000 lbs. (22 kN) per worker.
Miller Anchorage Connectors meet all applicable ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements.
- 6-ft. (1.8 m) web Cross-Arm Strap wraps around I-beams and other structures and attaches with a 2-in.(51 mm)D-ring that slips through a 3-in.(76 mm) D-ring to form a secure attachment point for lanyards and other connecting devices
- 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) maximum capacity
MILLER HP (HIGH PERFORMANCE) NON-STRETCH HARNESS 650T-4/UGK
WITH NON-STRETCH WEBBING
Miller HP™ (High Performance) Non-Stretch Harnesses include belt loops and Comfort-Touch Back D-Ring Pad for ease of use and comfort.
Comfort-touch back D-ring pad is designed with breathable material for cooler extended-wear and quick tangle free donning.
Self-contained label pack encapsulates labels, minimizing damage and loss.
- Rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity
- Integrated and oversized pull-free lanyard rings
- Bright colors make the HP non-stretch harnesses readily visible and easy to inspect
Call for Pricing on Small/Medium and XXL/XXXL
Miller Manyard II Stretchable Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
REDUCES TRIPPING HAZARDS
Miller Manyard™ II Stretchable Shock-Absorbing Lanyards feature webbing protected with Teflon®HT for an invisible finish providing water/oil repellency and protection against grease, dirt and grime.
Up to 30% lighter than traditional shock-absorbing lanyards.
Incorporates Aluminum snap hooks that are corrosion-resistant and withstand the rigors of harsh environments
- Contracts 6-ft. (1.8 m) to 4-ft. (1.2 m), to greatly reduce the chances of tripping, snagging, or dragging
- Integral bright red core makes visual inspection easier and more reliable
- Specially-woven shock-absorbing inner core smoothly expands to reduce fall arrest forces
- A heavy-duty outer jacket serves as a wear indicator and back-up strap to the red inner core for added safety
- Working load of 310 lbs. (140.6 kg) and features a warning flag to indicate that it has arrested a fall
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards
Length: 22 in
Width: 13.5 in
Depth: 9 in