40 cal/cm² Salisbury LFH40PLT-SPL Premium Light Weight Lift Front Hood
- 5.60 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Introducing the next generation in arc flash head protection. Salisbury by Honeywell’s revolutionary Lift Front Hood is a unique hybrid combination hood that is lighter and more comfortable to wear than a standard arc flash hood. Combined with Salisbury’s Premium Lightweight material, this is the lightest and most comfortable 40 cal hood on the market.
A wider face shield and transparent chin guard more than doubles the vertical peripheral vision one would experience while wearing a standard hood and offers the user greater outward visibility and access to natural light.
The Lift Front Hood is comprised of 60% less fabric than standard arc flash hoods. This reduction in fabric allows for more natural head movement and eliminates the need for frequent hood adjustments due to shifts in the excess fabric.
In addition to increased visibility and comfort, the Lift Front Hood offers an extra level of safety protection for the user as it allows for increased breathability. The industrial bracket design creates a natural ventilation system that allows carbon dioxide and heat to escape as it rises from the body.
• Shield and chin guard offer an additional 45 degrees of vertical view over standard hoods.
• Vertical peripheral vision field increases by 109% which allows for a clearer view of surroundings.
• Contoured lens naturally extends range of peripheral vision giving user a greater outward visibility and more access to natural light.
• Allows for use of task lights to add much needed convenience lighting in dark work places.
• Contains 60% less fabric weight than standard hoods which makes it lighter and more comfortable to wear.
• Reduction in fabric allows for more natural head movement and eliminates the need for frequent hood adjustments due to shifts in the excess fabric.
Ventilation & Breathability
• Industrial design creates a natural ventilation system beneath the brim of the hard hat.
• Ventilated bracket design allows carbon dioxide and heat to escape as it rises from the body.