2021 NFPA 70E Training Refresher Course - Ferguson
Course will be available within 15 minutes of purchase. Login information and access instructions will be emailed to you.
- OSHA considers electrocutions and electrical hazards as one of the "Fatal Four" violations found in the workplace.
- Electrical hazard issues are the 9th most cited violation by federal OSHA inspectors.
This means that failure to meet electrical requirements can be dangerous to workers, and can leave employers open to costly OSHA fines.
This course, which is based on the 2021 Edition of the NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, will prepare you for the hazards and risks associated with working with electricity, as well as proper practices and procedures.
4 chapters of comprehensive video lessons with an interactive quiz, followed by a live Q&A session
- Module 1: Introduction to the Standard
- Module 2: Electrical Safety Related Work Practices
- Module 3: Safe Work Conditions