12 cal/cm² 70E Solutions Coverall Kit with AS1200HAT-SPL Face Shield
- 9.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The 70E Solutions Arc Flash Kit provides quality components, meeting the NFPA 70E HRC 2 requirements. Our kit includes high quality Bulwark Coveralls, NSA FR Knit hood, Salisbury AS1200HAT-SPL hard hat/face shield and can be stored in the included 70E Solutions Kit Bag. This kit is a simple solution to equip yourself in the highest quality components on the market at an economical price point.
- Bulwark Premium Coverall (CLB6NV)
- NSA Balaclava (H11RY)
- UVEX A700 Series Protective Eyewear (A705)
- Salisbury 12 Cal/cm2 Face shield (AS1200HAT-SPL)
- 70E Solutions' Kit Bag (70EBAG-M)
- Ear Plugs (SMF-30)
Bulwark Sizing Information Chart
Fabric: Single Layer of Ultrasoft
Color: Navy Blue
Cal Rating: 12 Cal/cm2
- Designed for comfort and flexibility
Frame Color: Silver and Black
Lens Coating: Antifog
Lens Color: Clear
Salisbury AS1200HAT-SPL 12 Cal/cm2 Faceshield with Hard Hat
Salisbury by Honeywell’s revolutionary AS1200HAT is a Weight Balancing Arc Flash Protection Face Shield that stows in a balanced, compact position, centered over the top of the hard hat when not needed.
The AS1200HAT-SPL has an ATPV rating of 12 Cal/cm2 and utilizes nanotechnology to provide a clearer, more transparent window for improved visibility. The shield/window is designed to be easily replaced without tools. The face shield unit includes ventilation ribs that allow a natural convection air flow through the top of the face shield. This reduces fogging of the visor, lowers CO2 levels and improves comfort for the user.
The Premium Polycarbonate lenses comes with an additional coating that protects the lens from fog and scratches. The face shield can be worn for longer periods of time and in more extreme climates without a decrease in visibility – allowing workers to do their jobs safely and efficiently.
On both sides of the face shield is an easily adjustable flashlight clip which holds optional attachable task lights.
With these optional task lights, the user is not inconvenienced with holding a flashlight while working.
70E Solutions Kit Bag (Medium)
- 600-denier polyester ripstop fabric with double PU coating
- Bottom panel is 450-denier polyester with double PU coating
- Zippered main compartment with two zipper pulls
- Zippered front pocket
- Black web handles with self-fabric handle wrapper reinforced at stress points
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Plastic hardware
- 24" x 12 1/4" x 10 3/4"
70E Solutions Face Shield Bag
Wall Mount Barrier Features
- Secures to more surfaces than any other similar product in the market with powerful magnet or integrated suction cup
- Used for quick closure of docking doors, elevators, escalators, bathrooms, wide aisles, corridors, lock out/tag out of down equipment, electrical rooms creating an Arc Flash Boundary, and many other uses
- Designed to be surface mounted for use when floor space is limited – attaches to magnetic surfaces and non-magnetic surfaces including but not limited to metal, stainless steel, Glass, Wood and plastic
- Holds suction cups on top and bottom of main body when cups are not in use (2 suction cups included)
- Portable; easily fits in a tool bag
- Variety of messages available
- Option to customize message, colors and add branding
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- No extra accessories required